This is our “Crop Top Arms and Abs” workout. These moves target the arms and core at the same time, giving you that sexy midsection and toned arms to look amazing in those summery crop tops!
- Triceps dip with leg lift x12 – Start with your feet flexed in front of you and your hands underneath your shoulders so that your fingertips are pointing towards you feet, hips raised as high possible. Bend your elbows behind you while lifting one leg straight up in the air. Bring your leg back down and repeat on the other side. This move is the best way to beat that back of the arm flab
- Mountain climbers x20 – Begin in a push-up position and try to keep your hips down, bring your right knee towards your chest, alternating sides quickly.
- Plank walkout with shoulder tap x12 – Begin standing, lower your arms to the floor and walk your hands forward until you are in push-up position. Then, lift one hand and touch the opposite shoulder, repeat on the other shoulder and then walk your hands back towards your feet and stand up.
- Crunches x12 – Be sure to lift your shoulders off the ground!
- Leg lifts x12 – Lie face-up on the floor, with your hands by or underneath your hips. Raise your legs until they are perpendicular to the floor. Slowly and controlled, lower your legs back down to starting position.
- Bicycle crunches x12 each side – Lying face-up, tighten your core, lift your head off the floor with hands behind your head, and simultaneously bring your right elbow toward your left knee, while straightening your right leg. Repeat on the other elbow/leg, making it a continuous motion.
- Plank for 1 minute – Go into a forearm plank and hold for 1 minute, or more if you can!
Repeat this circuit three times, and hydrate with lots of water. Most importantly remember to HAVE FUN!
Workout gear by Lorna Jane Active. X