Despite the fact that everybody sweats, there’s nothing more embarrassing than lifting your arms up and showing visible sweat stains or white streaks. In order to keep those sweaty pits at bay, we’ve gone through a lot of bad deodorants to figure out what really works. In our opinion, the worst are the roll-on deodorants and gels that are wet and sticky– just what we are trying to avoid. Also, as much as we wish we could use a natural deodorant, they simply did not work for us at all! We’ve made choosing your next deodorant easy, so don’t sweat it!
1. Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant: If you’re wearing black, you have to be careful because it is not “little black dress approved,” however it really does combat any underarm wetness so we think it is worth it! We felt fresh all day and the formula is gentle enough that there was no irritation.
2. Dove Go Fresh Cool Essentials: This one has an amazing scent and it does not rub off on clothes. We also didn’t feel the need to reapply during the day.
3. Kiehl’s Superbly Efficient Antiperspirant and Deodorant: Using a cream seems quite strange but this is gentle, unscented, and it’s like giving your armpits a spa treatment!
4. Degree Invisible Solid: This deodorant kept us dry all day long, and it even held up and kept us odorless after a workout. We are very impressed!
5. Ban: We found this to be long lasting with minimal wetness, and no pesky streaks or residue.